Posted: 18th November 2015
Exciting Opportunities at Pace Products
Historic Race Team Manager
Responsible for the overall management of the business on a daily basis and reporting to the MD of Pace. The person will need to be experienced in Historic Racing / Engineering with a proven track record on Race Car engineering and the processes involved. Hands on experience and capability are essential to help develop the necessary skills of the team and support delivery of all Projects to the highest Quality delivered on Time.
- Planning work schedules in line with key event programmes
- Managing the workshop & workforce
- Ordering and monitoring stock
- Managing Timesheets / Job cards to support Invoicing
- Liaising with high net worth customers
- Provide engineering support for Team in conjunction with In-House Design.
- Race car engineering and track support
- Managing Logistics for Events and Team on events.
Historic Race Team – Technician
Responsible to the Team Manager, the individual should have at least 5 years’ experience in Historic or Race car restoration / race preparation. A self-motivated individual able to manage projects on a timely basis delivered to company quality objectives. Working in both workshop and on events.
- Restoration and Preparation of Historic Race / Road vehicles
- Event support of Race vehicles
- Capability in engineering all aspects of Race vehicle – power train / chassis / electrics.
- Fabrication / Machining skills beneficial
- Good organisation skills and tidiness
Both positions are full time 5 day week, with flexibility for over-time as required and weekend work during race season.